Wednesday, February 16, 2011

There has been a lot of doubt about how my uncle Charlie died and so I wanted to clear the air once and for all.  Ok, I admit that Charlie was into goats and goat sex, but those goats were girls...it was never a gay thing with Charlie (not that that's anything wrong with that).  You can see clearly from this photo that the goat has panties around its ankles, not briefs.  This pretty much proves that the goat was a girl.  I mean, I know a lot of guys like to put panties on male goats, but Charlie wasn't like that.



"If it's a boy goat, it better be wearing some briefs and aftershave when I come down to the barn to visit!"  He would yell, in his drunken rage, just before beating us kids and the wife with his empty scotch bottle.  But I'm telling you that when he went to visit boy goats in the barn it wasn't a gay thing.  He always said he "just wanted to suck on a few cigars with them goats" before he "got their wives pregnant".  Charlie was a card like that.

Anyhow, one time Charlie was in the barn getting the wife of one of the goats, a young goat named Maximus Snodgrass, pregnant when Snodgrass himself went crazy for no reason and came at Charlie from behind.  Snodgrass's horn went right up Charlie's butt and at first Charlie started to cum (cause it felt pretty nice) but then as the horn got deeper and started to rip Charlie's organs he didn't feel so good.  The Horn came out Charlie's belly.  He tried to hold his intestines in, but they were all slipping out through the hole in his guts.  The goats were stepping on them and carrying away bits in their teeth (goats will eat anything, really).

We more or less found him like that when we woke up from having been beaten.

I was a young brrom at the time and I ended up having to sweep up everything.  Yuck!

13 comments:

  1. I'm glad you cleared things up. Rumors can be vicious things. RIP Charlie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet cleaning up intestines and dead uncles would've be a bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This entire post is just totally confusing.... funny but very confusing.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog and sorry about your uncle, he seemed like a stand up guy....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont even know how to react to this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha as long as they are girl goats I guess it's fine.. Following!

    Follow me at
    http://finallytwenty-one.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ehmmmmmm.....
    What did I just read? Haha

    ReplyDelete