Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ok, now I'm confused.  I accept that you are cheating on me with rage boy...and that you decided to punish me by taking off your shirt so that I could look at your breasts one last time before you cover them forever and leave...but why did you have to hold that picture of your new boyfriend over your chest when you did it?



Also, why does your new boyfriend have a picture of you in his hand holding the picture of you holding the picture of him and in that picture he's holding a picture of you...like we are in some crazy hall of mirrors?  I'm really goddamn confused.  See, the only thing I can think of is that you two set this up in advance so that you could present this optical trick to me.  I mean you'd have to practice that pose so that you knew to stand the same way as in the photo and you'd have to make sure the lighting was exactly the same and...well, it would just take a lot of planning and I find this hard to imagine you'd want to bother with such an elaborate plan since we've only been dating for like 3 days...and well...what the fuck?


...anyhow, after she left I got a job on the frontier between Pakistan and Afghanistan (I was still a young drone interceptor being flown by the US Navy in those days).  I blew up many innocent brown babies but I never saw my true love or the jerk who stole her again.  Tears tears tears!

8 comments:

  1. Lol I bet they doctored the image using some fancy software!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a bitch

    most guys should just realize if they are getting with a girl who has a BF if they were to end up with that girl then theres a good chance that she would do the same to you to

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't worry the dude probably using her as a tool for some elaborate terrorist plot to blow him self.....up

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol bitch, the new BF looks fucking ugly tho... haha her loss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its more like, OH GOD I CAN SEE FOREVER

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha thanks for the support! I love this! Following for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude I dunno why but I was fucking laughing at this post. Excellent work bro, keep it up :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. not sure what the deal is here, but HEY BOOBIES

    ReplyDelete